Sentence Re-arrangement (PQRS) for SSC CGL Exam 2020
[su_heading size=”31″] PQRS (Sentence Arrangement)[/su_heading]
- The pigeons were used
- as messengers
- which were tied
- in the olden days
- to carry messages
- to their feet.
- PQRS (2) SPRQ
(3) PRSQ (4) PRQS
- The school has always been
- tradition from one
- the most important
- the wealth of
- means of transferring
- generation to the next.
- PSRQ (2) QSRP
(3) RSQP (4) QRSP
- When she got to her house, there was nothing to retrieve.
- All valuables were smashed or stolen
- The curtains were burned; books were ripped to shreds
- Her medals and trophies had been flung everywhere
- The house had been completely ransacked
- Mrs M stood in the centre of her bedroom looking at a ruined copy of the Koran forcing back her tears
- PQRS (2) PRQS
(3) SPRQ (4) RSQP
- The student came late to the school.
- He went home weeping.
- The watchman didn’t allow him inside the school
- The boy was waiting outside for sometime.
- He then decided to go home
- It was a bad day for him
(1) QSPR (2) QSRP
(3) QRSP (4) QPSR
- Oliver dozed off again and it has been bright day for hours when Oliver opened his eyes.
- He belonged to the world again.
- In three day’s time, he was able to sit in any easy chair, well propped up with pillows, and he was still too weak to walk
- He felt cheerful and happy
- The crisis of the disease was safely past
- Mrs. Beduin had him carried downstairs into the little housekeeper’s room which belonged to her.
(1) PQRS (2) RSPQ
(3) QRSP (4) SPQR