Top Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams 2020 At Home
- Bank job is one of the most attractive jobs for the aspirants who dream to have a govt. job. Being a dream job for so many aspirants, its competition is much tougher than anyone expects. Now, the question arises, is it possible to crack bank exams without coaching? And the answer is, yes.
- You need confidence, good motivation, and a well-planned schedule to crack the examination by preparing at home. This article provides you with all the tips and tricks that will help you to ace your bank exams’ preparation.
- First of all, before starting the preparation it is important to understand the exam pattern. Prelims paper of almost all the bank exams has the same pattern.
No of questions / Maximum marks
- Different bank exams follow different patterns for their mains exams, so there isn’t any particular pattern. The subjects in the syllabus of mains exams are- free online practice test for bank clerk exam.
- a) Reasoning Ability
- b) Quantitative Aptitude
- c) Computer Awareness
- d) General Awareness
- e) English Language
- Now, you are well aware of the syllabus, it’s time to keep a few things in mind that are needed for your preparation by sitting at home without any coaching-
- Keep one thing in mind, self-study is the key.
- Make a proper time table, and follow it strictly for regular studies.
- Take online classes for necessary guidance.
- Make topic-wise notes for every subject.
- Don’t jump to mock test as soon as you begin the preparation, this might lower your confidence. Clear your basic concepts first, then go for mocks.
- Solve mock tests in a given time, this will help you to solve the questions under pressure.
- Solve previous year questions to understand the pattern.
- Don’t waste time on too much study material from different sources. Make your own notes.
- Don’t think that you can clear an exam by being an expert on a single subject. All subjects are of equal importance. So, give them equal time.
These tips will help you to crack any bank exam so, buck up, and start your preparation from today only. Try focusing more on basic knowledge and keep practicing. Good luck.
- English is one of the scoring subjects in the IBPS PO exam. An aspirant can easily score good marks in the English language section if he has the knowledge of basics, knows the proper usage of grammar and has a good knowledge of vocabulary.
- Many aspirants find English a weak section and afraid of it. This article will give some tips and tricks to prepare English language section, and make it the strength instead of weakness in ibps clerk online test
- Firstly, you should know the weightage of the English section in the Online clerk exam practice.
NO. OF QUESTIONS
IBPS PO (PRE)
IBPS PO (MAINS)
- Now, you see that the English language plays a vital role in clearing the Best Practice Questions for IBPS Clerk.
- In order to prepare English, divide the complete syllabus into three parts-
- The above sections include the following topics-
Fill in the blanks
Fill in the blanks
Idioms & phrases
One word Substitution
- For Grammar-
You need to make topic-wise proper notes, and take the help of IBPS Clerk Online Test.
- For vocabulary-
Read newspapers daily and learn new words/idioms from them. Solve mocks/ previous year questions and learn from Daily Vocabulary Booster which will help you to command your vocabulary section.
- For Comprehension-
Make reading a habit by reading a newspaper daily. Solve as many questions of reading comprehension as you can. This way, you’ll be able to understand the theme, mood, and tone of the passage.
→ Along with the above tricks, here are the few tips that will help you to ace the English language section of Online classes for SSC CGL & Banking–
1) Practice 20 questions of vocabulary daily.
2) Solve 2 reading comprehension daily.
3) At least 10 error detection and 2 sets of para jumbles should be practiced on a daily basis.
4) Read a good English newspaper, daily.
5) Stay positive, and focused.