Delhi Sultanate: GK Questions with Answers
History Questions on Delhi Sultanate: Dear aspirants, here is an important set of important questions with answers, this will boost your GK for SSC CGL, MTS, CPO, CHSL, Bank PO, Railway exams etc.
1. Which Khilji Sultan made Kilokhari as his capital?
Answer: Jalal-ud-din Firoz Shah
2. Who introduced the policy of Dag and Chehra in Military?
Answer: Alauddin Khilji
3. Who control markets under Alauddin Khilji reign?
4. The Barids of Delhi Sultanate was –
Answer: Police Officer
5. Who built the ‘Hauz-i-Khas’?
Answer: Alauddin Khalji
6. Who founded the city of Agra?
Answer: Sikandar Lodhi
7. Who introduced the famous Persian festival of Nauroj in India?
8. Which Sultan of Delhi has been described by the historians as the mixture of opposites?
Answer: Mohammad Min Tughlaq
9. Which Sultan of Delhi brought Ashoka’s pillar to Delhi?
Answer: Foroz-Shah- Tughlaq
10. Which musical instrument was played by Amir Khusro?
11. Name the capital of Qutubuddin Aibak’s capital:
12. Who was the successor of Qutubuddin Aibak ?
13. Where is the mosque known as “Adahi-din-ka-Jhompada?
14. Which Sultan is known as Lakhdaata?
Answer: Qutubuddin Aibak
15. Chahalgani or chalisa was formed by:
16. Which sultan started the system of Iqtadari?
17. Which sultan first of all, made Delhi his capital?
18. The first woman ruler of India was –
Answer: Raziya sultan
19. Which sultan followed the policy of “Blood and Iron” ?
20. Which commander of Ala-ud-din khalji was called “Hazar Dinar”?
Answer: Malik Kafur