9th September 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 9 September 2020 and Daily News are the most important topics for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 9th September 2020 in English
- Who has been appointed as 35th President of Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA)?
(A) Vinkesh Gulati
(B) Ashish Kale
(C) Hemant Khatri
(D) Chittaranjan Das
(E) Jagdish Gupta
- Name the film director whose first feature film ‘Closely Watched Trains’ won the Academy Award (Oscar) in 1968, who died recently?
(B) Vera Chytilova
(C) Rudolf Hrusinsky
(D) Josef Somr
(E) Jiri Menzel
- Recently RBI has released ____ committee report, which has recommended financial ratios for 26 sectors which could be factored by lending institutions while finalizing a resolution plan for a borrower.
(A) S D Shibulal
(B) N R Murthy
(C) KV Kamath
- Who have recently been roped in as brand ambassadors by Playerzpot, one of India’s leading fantasy sports gaming platforms?
(A) Bhuvneshwar Kumar
(B) Mithali Raj
(C) Rohit Sharma
(E) Both (A) and (D)
- Which ministry has launched a 24/7 toll-free helpline ‘KIRAN’ to provide support to people facing anxiety, stress, depression, suicidal thoughts and other mental health concerns?
(A) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
(B) Ministry of Culture
(C) Ministry of Panchayati Raj
(D) Ministry of Union Social Justice and Empowerment
(E) Ministry of Women and Child Development
- According to Fitch ratings, what will be the contraction projected in the GDP of India for the current fiscal?
- Dun & Bradstreet’s Country Risk Indicator, which provides a comparative, cross-border assessment of the risk of doing business in a country, is divided into how many bands?
- Recently WhatsApp has partnered with which Foundation to create awareness about cyber security among students?
(A) National Anti‑Hacker Group
(B) Citizens Foundation
(C) Cyber City Foundation
(D) Cyber Peace Foundation
(E) Anti-Cyber Crime Foundation
- Jaya Prakash Reddy, who passed away recently, was the famous actor of which regional cinema?
- According to the report on “Household Social Consumption: Education in India” by National Sample Survey, which state emerged as the Most literate state of India?
(A) Karnataka (96.2%)
(B) Kerala (96.2%)
(C) Andhra Pradesh (96.2%)
(D) Goa (96.2%)
(E) Chennai (96.2%)
ANSWERS: – 1(A) 2(E) 3(C) 4(E) 5(D) 6(B) 7(A) 8(D) 9(C) 10(B)