7th September 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 7 September 2020 and Daily News are the most important topics for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 7th September 2020 in English
- National Teachers’ Day is celebrated on 5th September to express our gratitude and honour the teachers in our lives. National Teachers’ Day was designated in 1962 as a celebration of one the greatest teachers named-
(A) KR Narayanan
(B) Shankar Dayal Sharma
(C) Zakir Hussain
(D) Rajendra Prasad
- What is the name of the fantasy sports platform founded in 2020 by Amit Purohit, on which Indian cricket commentator HarshaBhogle has invested an undisclosed sum and became the Brand Ambassador for next two years?
(A) Fantasy Cricket
(B) Fantasy Sports
(C) Sports Akhada
(D) Cricket Akhada
(E) Fantasy Akhada
- Name the veteran producer-director, who passed away recently in Mumbai.
(A) Johnny Bakshi
(C) Raj Khosla
(D) KN Singh
(E) Trilok Kapoor
- President of India Ram NathKovind has honoured how many teachers for their significant contribution in improvement of the quality of school education?
- Which state/UT retained top position in the ‘ease of doing annual business ranking’ of States and Union Territories in 2019?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(C) Uttar Pradesh
- The Reserve Bank of India has asked Banks to put into operation revised LFAR formats. What is the full form of LFAR?
(A) Long Format Agency Report
(B) Long Financial Audit Report
(C) Long Format Audit Report
(D) Long Fund Audit Report
(E) Long Formula Audit Report
- Who has appointed as the new president of the Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA) recently?
(A) Vinkesh Gulati
(B) Ashish Harsharaj Kale
(C) Manish Raj Singhania
- Within two days of the PUBG Mobile app ban in India, which game has announced Indian version of PUBG Mobile recently?
(A) PRS-G/ PRS-G
(B) MON-G/ MON-G
(C) SAU-G/ SAU-G
(D) KON-G/ KON-G
(E) FAU-G/ FAU-G
- Which among the following country has launched its Indo-Pacific strategy to play a key role in the region where China’s aggressive foreign policy has rattled countries?
- Which company is taking a direct role in managing its virus-hit hospitality startup Oyo’s operations in Latin America through a joint venture?
(B) Softbank Group
(D) Alibaba Group
ANSWERS: – 1(E) 2(E) 3(A) 4(C) 5(B) 6(C) 7(A) 8(E) 9(D) 10(B)