5th September 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 5 September 2020 and Daily News are the most important topics for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 5th September 2020 in English
- The team of _ has won the All India Management Association (AIMA) Chanakya (Business Simulation Game) National Management Games (NMG) 2020.
- Recently VK Yadav has been appointed to which post of Railway Board by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet?
(E) Both (A) and (B)
- Which Airport has recently won the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) – Godrej Green Business Centre (GBC) ‘National Energy Leader’ and ‘Excellent Energy Efficient Unit’ award?
(A) Indira Gandhi International Airport
(B) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
(C) Bengaluru International Airport
(D) Kolkata International Airport
(E) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Recently, the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has approved the appointment of S Krishnan as Managing Director and CEO of _.
(A) ICICI Bank
(B) HDFC Bank
(C) UCO Bank
(D) Punjab & Sind Bank
(E) Indian Overseas Bank
- Who has won the prestigious 48th Annual World Open online chess tournament?
(A) Gukesh D
(D) Arjun Erigaisi
(E) P Iniyan
- David Capel, who died recently, was the former cricket allrounder of which national team?
(B) West Indies
(D) South Africa
(E) New Zealand
- Raj Srivastava has recently been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to which country?
- Navies of India and which country will conduct 11th edition of exercise INDRA NAVY between 4 to 5 September in the Bay of Bengal?
(A) United States
- Recently which US based private equity firm is going to invest $1 billion in Reliance Industries’ retail arm Reliance Retail that would make Reliance Retail at $57 Billion in valuation?
(A) Silver Lake
(B) Vista Equity Partners
(C) General Atlantic
(D) TPG Capital
(E) KKR & Company
- Which nation has signed a deal with India to set up an AK203 assault rifles factory at Amethi?
ANSWERS: – 1(A) 2(B) 3(E) 4(D) 5(E) 6(C) 7(D) 8(C) 9(A) 10(C)