4th October 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 4th October 2020 and Daily News are the most important topics for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 4th October 2020 in English
- Name the Veteran Atomic Scientist and Former Chairman of Atomic Energy Commission(AEC), who passed away recently?
(A) Ratan Kumar Sinha
(B) K N Vyas
(C) Srikumar Banerjee
(D) Anil Kakodkar
(E) Sekhar Basu
ANSWERS: – 1(E)
- Which Aerospace company has unveiled India’s 1st privately developed Cryogenic Rocket engine which runs on Liquid Natural Gas?
(A) United Technologies Corporation
(B) Skyroot Aerospace
(C) General Dynamics Corporation
(D) Northrop Grumman
(E) Raytheon Company
- Name the chairman of the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI), who has been appointed as an advisor to the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)?
(B) Kumar Bagrodia
(C) Nitin Bal Chauhan
(D) Payal Jain
(E) Sunil Sethi
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has appointed PD Vaghela as the Chairman of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) in place of _.
(A) Satish Chandra
(B) Bipan Chandra
(C) RS Sharma
(E) Dwijendra Narayan Jha
- Who won 2019-20 All India Football Federation(AIFF) Women’s Player of the Year award?
(A) Mohan Chaurasia
(B) Shanti Dhanoa
(C) Sumit Kumar
- Name the Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment, who has recently launched the “Ambedkar Social Innovation and Incubation Mission (ASIIM)”.
(B) Narendra Singh Tomar
(C) Ravi Shankar Prasad
- What is the theme of International Translation Day 2020, which recently observed on 30th of September?
(A) Intercultural Communication
(B) Beyond Linguistic Barriers
(C) Translation and Interpreting: Connecting Worlds
(D) Translation: promoting cultural heritage in changing times
(E) Finding the words for a world in crisis
- Name the winner of 2019-20 AIFF Women’s Player of the Year?
(C) NgangomBala Devi
(E) Ratanbala Devi
- The World Rabies Day is observed every year on which day?
(A) 27 September
(B) 28 September
(C) 24 September
(D) 25 September
(E) 26 September
- What was the profession of Abhilash (born as Om Prakash), who has passed away recently?
(A) Theater Artist