30 August 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 30 August 2020 and Daily News are the most important topics for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 30th August 2020
- What is the name of the organization, which invited countries to join its COVID-19 Vaccine Global Access (COVAX) facility?
(A) Amnesty International
(B) United Nations Children’s Fund
(C) Commonwealth of Nations
(D) World Health Organization
(E) World Economic Forum
- Which country has recently discovered a large natural gas reserve off Black Sea?
- By which social platform, The Tata capital limited has launched a new service called, ‘Swift Insta Personal Loans’?
- “The Anywhere School” is an initiative of which company to boost online education?
- Which company has won 2020 Global water award of Global water intelligence for its TRTO plant at Koyambedu, Chennai?
(A) VА ТесhWаbаg
(B) GE Water
(D) Suez Water Technologies
(E) ЅFС ЕnvіrоnmеntаlТесhnоlоgіеs
- Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari has inaugurated 45 new highway projects in which state recently?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Uttar Pradesh
(E) West Bengal
- G Satheesh Reddy has got a 2-year extension as the chairman of which organization?
(A) Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
(B) Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
(C) Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
(D) National Informatics Centre (NIC)
(E) National Development Centre (NDC)
- Which bank has launched a one-stop business solution named,‘Omni collect’ in India?
(A) DBS Bank
(B) Barclays Bank
(C) Deutsche Bank
(D) Citi Bank
(E) HSBC India
- Which state government has signed MoU with M3M Foundation to enable students to get into government jobs?
(D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which e-commerce company collaborated with Nepal’s Sastodeal to open a new market for MSMEs?
(E) None of the Above
ANSWERS: – 1(D) 2(C) 3(A) 4(C) 5(A) 6(B) 7(B) 8(E) 9(C) 10(B)