3rd January 2021 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 3rd January 2021 and Daily News is the most important topic for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 3rd January 2021 in English
- Recently Indian Army Chief General MM Naravane visited a country to enhance military ties with that country, in this context which of the following did Army chief visit
(A) south Africa
(C) South Korea
ANSWERS: – 1(C)
- Recently a cricketer was declared as the ICC male cricketer of the decade, in this context who among the following was declared as the icc male cricketer of the decade –
(A) M S Dhoni
(B) Virat Kohli
(C) Ravindra Jadeja
(D) Steve Smith
ANSWERS: – 2(B)
- In order to curb the menace of global warming, recently a country announced to go carbon free by 2050, in this context which of the following country adopted this policy?
(D) South Korea
- Chief Minister Shri Chouhan was addressing the postage stamp unveiling ceremony on the birth centenary year of Manik chandra Vajpayee, in this context tell us which state government has unveiled this stamp –
(B) Madhya Pradesh
ANSWERS: – 4(B)
- National Common Mobility Card (NCMC), is an inter-operable transport card conceived by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs of the Government of India, when was it launched?
ANSWERS: – 5(D)
- Recently a state’s CM declared that the sikh gurus history will be included in the school syllabus, which CM announced this –
(C) Uttar Pradesh
ANSWERS: – 6(C)
- India State of Forest Report (ISFR) 2019, released by Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change (MoEFCC).
Consider the following statements with respect to State of India’s forest Report (SoFR) 2019
- It is a biennial publication of Forest Survey of India (FSI).
- It shows an increase in the carbon stock trapped in Indian forests in the last two years.
- Except Assam and Tripura, all the states in the North Eastern region shows increase in forest cover.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
(A) 1 and 2 only
(B) 2 and 3 only
(C) 1 and 3 only
(D) 1, 2 and 3
ANSWERS: – 7(A)
- Consider the following statements with respect to National Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT)
- It is a Public Private Partnership (PPP) Scheme launched by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD).
- The objective of the scheme is to use Artificial Intelligence to make learning more personalised and customised as per the requirements of the learner.
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) would be the implementing agency for NEAT programme.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
(A) only 1
(B) 1 and 2 only
(C) 2 and 3 only
(D) All of the Above
ANSWERS: – 8(D)
- The dam of Tungabhadra is over flown and water reaching above the safe level.
Match the following rivers with their point of origin
LIST 1 LIST 2
- Teesta Sikkim
- Rangeet Tibet
- Malaprabha Karnataka
- Tungabhadra Karnataka
(A) 1, 2
(B) 1, 2, 3
(C) 1, 2, 3, 4
(D) 1, 3, 4
ANSWERS: – 9(D)
- Cease fire violation around the boundary is in news recently.
Match the following borders with their countries –
LIST 1 LIST 2
- LAC India and Pakistan
- LOC India and china
- Durand line India Afghanistan
(A) 1, 2
(B) 1, 2, 3
(C) 2, 3
(D) None of the above
ANSWERS: – 10(D)