29 August 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
29 August Current Affairs and Daily News is the most important topics for any competitive exam. Here we are Providing daily Current Affairs 2020 (Hindi/English) with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams.
Daily Current Affairs 29th August 2020
- The Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) recently celebrated its Golden Jubilee Anniversary, it was raised in 1970 through which ministry?
(A) Ministry of Home Affairs
(B) Ministry of External Affairs
(C) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
(D) Indian Ministry of Human Resource Development
(E) Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Name the TikTok chief executive officer who has recently resigned from his post?
(A) Zhang Yiming
(B) Bob Chapek
(C) Robert Iger
(D) Thomas Staggs
(E) Kevin Mayer
- In which city The National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL) has organised the “World Urdu Conference”?
(C) New Delhi
- Which state government has launched the Fitness Campaign “Healthy Body, Healthy Mind” fitness campaign, for the students who are confined in their homes?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has been selected for National Award to Teachers 2020 among the 47 outstanding teachers?
- Which state has launched the NRI unified portal, by this Overseas Indians and NRIs will able to get their issues resolved?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which private sector bank has announced a strategic partnership with Adobe to enhance the Digital Experiences of its Customers?
(A) HDFC Bank
(B) ICICI Bank
(C) Axis Bank
(D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
(E) Yes Bank
- The Alumni Council of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has signed an agreement with which Russian institute and Russoft to build the world’s largest and fastest hybrid quantum computer in India?
(A) Moscow State Institute of International Relations
(B) Higher School of Economics
(C) Saint Petersburg State University
(D) Bauman Moscow State Technical University
(E) Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Which country is going to host BRICS Games 2021?
(E) South Africa
- The computer designer Arnold Meyer Spielberg, passed away recently, which computer system was designed by him?
(A) z15 mainframe computer
(B) System z13 mainframe computer
(C) System z9 mainframe computer
(D) GE-225 mainframe computer
(E) GE-200 mainframe computer
ANSWERS: – 1(A) 2(E) 3(C) 4(B) 5(D) 6(D) 7(A) 8(E) 9(C) 10(D)