28th September 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 28 September 2020 and Daily News are the most important topics for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 28th September 2020 in English
- Which financial institution has recently approved a 200 million dollar loan for Bangladesh to improve access to safe water and sanitation services in the rural areas of the country?
(A) World Bank
(B) International Monetary Fund
(C) World Trade Organization
(D) United Nations
(E) Asian Development Bank
- Recently Mohammad HussainRobal has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of which country?
- Which bank launched the 1st its kind digital facility named “safe pay” for contactless debit card based payment?
(A) Nainital Bank
(B) HDFC Bank
(C) ICICI Bank
(D) IDFC First Bank
(E) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Name the fourth edition of India-Japan Maritime bilateral exercise, which recently begins in North Arabian Sea?
(A) Nomadic Elephant
(E) Al Nagah-Ii
- Which personal computer (PC) brand has appointed SonuSood as its brand ambassador recently?
(A) Dell India
(C) Asus India
(E) Acer India
- What is the name of a unified portal by Uttar Pradesh government to guide students in learning, career counselling, and getting employment in the state?
(E) e-learn & grow
- Dean Jones, who died recently, was the former batsman of which national cricket team?
(A) New Zealand
(D) South Africa
(E) West Indies
- Name the recently launched mobile app by Assam government through which air passengers can download forms, fill it up, and show it at airports to avoid delay in completing formalities for COVID-19 tests?
- Name the Noted economist who was the chairperson of the think-tank ICRIER for 15 years, who passed away recently?
(A) Montek Singh Ahluwalia
(B) Dr.Pushp J M Singh
(C) Jagmohan Singh
(D) Dr. Y. Venugopal Reddy
(E) Dr Isher Judge Ahluwalia
- Who has been appointed as new Managing Director of Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL)?
(B) Ajay Kumar Singh
(C) Rajnish Kumar
(D) Aditya Singh
ANSWERS: – 1(A) 2(B) 3(D) 4(D) 5(E) 6(A) 7(B) 8(A) 9(E) 10(A)