27 August 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
27 August Current Affairs and Daily News is the most important topics for any competitive exam. Here we are Providing daily Current Affairs 2020 (Hindi/English) with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams.
Daily Current Affairs 27th August 2020
- According to the Ministry of Finance, which state has topped in the list of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) in availing loans to women?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(B) Tamil Nadu
- Indian Table Tennis star, PoulomiGhatak has recently announced her retirement, in which year she won the gold medal in Women’s doubles at the SAF Games?
- Recently, which of the following continent has certified free from wild Polio virus by WHO?
(D) North America
- Which of the following entity has revealed a dedicated debt and credit guarantee product named as “Structured Finance and Partial Guarantee Program for Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC)-Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs)”?
(A) Small Industries Development Bank of India
(B) National Housing Bank
(C) Securities and Exchange Board of India
(D) Reserve Bank of India
(E) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Who has bagged the first-ever Gold Medal for India in Mental Calculations World Cup (MCWC) by Mind Sports Olympiad (MSO)?
(B) MynampatiSreerama Chandra
(C) NeelakanthaBhanu Prakash
(E) Mukesh Kumar
- Baggage Sanitization & Wrapping machine has been launched by the which railway division, which is first of its kind machine across the Indian Railways?
(A) Lucknow Railway Division
(B) Delhi Railway Division
(C) Mumbai Railway Division
(D) Ahmedabad Railway Division
(E) Surat Railway Division
- Name the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX), who has resigned from his post recently.
(A) Rajiv Srivastava
(C) Tejpreet Chopra
(D) Sudha Pillai
- Pascal Lissouba, who died recently, was the former president of which Republic?
(A) Republic of Rwanda
(B) Republic of Congo
(C) Republic of Nigeria
(D) Republic of Uganda
(E) Republic of Tanzania
- Which private sector bank has become the first bank to use satellite data to assess the creditworthiness of farmers?
(A) Axis Bank
(B) HDFC Bank
(C) ICICI Bank
(D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
(E) Yes Bank
- Who has become the fourth-highest wicket-taker in the longest format of the game, only behind Muttiah Muralitharan, Shane Warne, and Anil Kumble?
(A) Mitchell Starc
(B) Wahab Riaz
(C) Pat Cummins
(D) Tymal Mills
(E) James Anderson
ANSWERS: – 1(B) 2(D) 3(A) 4(E) 5(C) 6(D) 7(A) 8(B) 9(C) 10(E)