26th September 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 26 September 2020 and Daily News are the most important topics for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 26th September 2020 in English
- The government of India has replaced the Medical Council of India (MCI) as the country’s apex regulator of medical education and profession from which regulator?
- The Union Finance Ministry has granted permission to how many states to raise additional financial resources of Rs 9,913 crore for meeting reform targets through open market borrowings?
(A) 8 states
(B) 10 states
(C) 12 states
(D) 5 states
(E) 9 states
- Which nation will co-host Global Climate Summit in December along with the United Nations?
- Which state has launched the ‘My Family My Responsibility’ campaign?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
(E) Tamil nadu
- Recently which company’s vaccine candidate has become the fourth one in the United States to start phase 3 trials?
(A) Eli Lilly and Company
(B) Abbott Laboratories
(C) Johnson & Johnson
- Legendary Singer SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away due to COVID-19.He was from which state?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Uttar Pradesh
(E) West Bengal
- Total in how many states Central government has sanctions 670 electric buses under FAME Scheme ?
(A) 6 States
(B) 4 states
(C) 8 states
(D) 10 states
(E) None of the above
- The 51st annual International Film Festival of India (IFFI) which was earlier scheduled to start from November 20, 2020, in Goa has now been postponed .When it will conduct again?
(A) 15 January 2021
(B) 10 January 2021
(C) 9 January 2021
(D) 16 January 2021
(E) 21 February 2021
- Which of the following company wins arbitration case against govt in $2 bn tax dispute case?
(D) TATA Group
(E) None of the above
- Which of the following company is going to discontinuing sales and manufacturing operations in the world’s second most populous country India?
(E) Jawa Motors
ANSWERS: – 1(C) 2(D) 3(B) 4(C) 5(C) 6(C) 7(B) 8(D) 9(C) 10(C)