26 August 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
26 August Current Affairs and Daily News is the most important topics for any competitive exam. Here we are Providing daily Current Affairs 2020 (Hindi/English) with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams.
Daily Current Affairs 26th August 2020
- In which state/UT, the Airtel has launched its “Ultra-Fast 4G” service that would be possible after the commissioning of the fiber link inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi?
(B) Daman and Diu
(C) Andaman and Nicobar
- What is the name of the latest Earth observation satellite launched by China which is part of the civilian China High-resolution Earth Observation System (CHEOS)?
(A) ChinaSat 9
(B) ChinaSat 9A
- Recently Government of India and which International Credit agency signed a loan agreement for a $500 million Mumbai Urban Transport Project-III?
(A) World Bank
(B) New Development Bank
(C) International Monetary Fund
(D) African Development Bank
(E) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Who became the 1st female golfer from Germany to win the Women’s British open 2020 title?
(A) Mina Harigae
(B) Sophia Popov
(C) Haley Moore
(D) Esther Henseleit
(E) Cheyenne Knight
- Which tech giant is set to open a dome-shaped ‘floating’ store in Singapore that will reportedly ‘glow like a lantern’ in the night?
- What is the name of the Chennai-based 25-year-old boy who breaks the record of ‘Most Rubik’s cubes solved underwater” recently?
- Which app has been launched by Chief of the Air Staff, Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria to provide career-related information and details to the aspirants, who wish to join the Indian Air Force (IAF)?
(A) CAREER IAF
(B) MY IAF
(C) IAF JOB
(D) IAF CALL
(E) IAF PRO
- All-rounder Cameron White, who announced his retirement from all forms of professional cricket, belongs to which international cricket team?
(C) New Zealand
(D) South Africa
(E) West Indies
- Recently, which sports club has won the UEFA Champions League 2019-20 title and become the first European Cup winner club that won all their matches during the tournament?
(A) Manchester United
(C) Bayern Munich
(E) Paris Saint-Germain
- Renowned Indian scientist, G Satheesh Reddy was given a _______ extension as the chairman of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
(A) 12 months
(B) 30 months
(C) 24 months
(D) 18 months
(E) 36 months
ANSWERS: – 1(C) 2(E) 3(E) 4(B) 5(D) 6(C) 7(B) 8(A) 9(C) 10(C)