23 August 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
23 August Current Affairs and Daily News is the most important topics for any competitive exam. Here we are Providing daily Current Affairs 2020 (Hindi/English) with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams.
Daily Current Affairs 23rd August 2020
- Which of the following Rajiv Gandhi KhelRatna 2020 Awardee is related to Table Tennis?
(D) Mouma Das
- Naresh Kumar, who recently bagged for Dronacharya Award in Rajiv Gandhi KhelRatna Award 2020, is coach of which sport?
- Which of the following hockey coach has bagged for Dronacharya Award under Rajiv Gandhi KhelRatna Award in regular category?
(A) Jude Felix Sebastian
(D) Kuldeep Kumar
(E) Gaurav Khanna
- Name the sportsperson who has bagged for Arjuna Award under Rajiv Gandhi KhelRatna Award 2020 but not related to Badminton?
(B) Chirag C Shetty
(E) Sameer Verma
- Which of the following sportsperson has not bagged for Dhyan Chand Award under Rajiv Gandhi KhelRatna Award 2020?
(A) Shri Manish Narwal
(B) Shri Manjeet Singh
(C) Shri Sachin Nag
(D) Shri Nandan P Bal
(E) Shri NetarpalHooda
- Recently, MaulanaAbulKalam Azad (MAKA) Trophy has been won by which of the following university?
(A) Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
(B) University of Delhi, New Delhi
(C) Chandigarh University, SahibzadaAjit Singh Nagar
(D) Panjab University, Chandigarh
(E) University of Lucknow, Lucknow
- Who is the manufacturer behind the deal to sell 66 of the latest model F-16 jets to Taiwan by USA?
(B) Northrop Grumman
(C) Raytheon Company
(E) Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Who currently holds the record of Most stumping in International cricket?
(A) MS Dhoni
(B) Kumar Sangakkara
(D) Moin Khan
(E) Adam Gilchrist
- Recently VSK Kaumudi has been appointed as Special Secretary (Internal Security) or SS (IS) in which ministry?
(A) Ministry of External Affairs
(B) Ministry of Education
(C) Ministry of Human Resource Development
(D) Ministry of Civil Aviation
(E) Ministry of Home affairs
- The National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will conduct the Common Eligibility Test for various govt jobs whose score shall be valid for:
(A) 1 year
(B) 2 years
(C) 3 years
(D) 4 years
(E) 5 years
ANSWERS: – 1(C) 2(E) 3(A) 4(C) 5(A) 6(D) 7(E) 8(A) 9(E) 10(C)