22 August 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
22 August Current Affairs and Daily News is the most important topics for any competitive exam. Here we are Providing daily Current Affairs 2020 (Hindi/English) with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams.
Daily Current Affairs 22nd August 2020
- Recently Tribal Affairs Minister Arjun Munda has started two tertiary processing centers under which project, which is being implemented by the Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation (TRIFE(D) in collaboration with the Ministry of Food Processing?
- GopalaswamyKasturirangan, who died recently, was associated with which sport?
- Which online platform has launched Kormo Jobs app in India to help people find jobs?
- What is the name of the ballistic missile dubbed after former Iranian General, who was killed in a US air strike in Baghdad in January?
(A) Hajj Mahmoud Afshartous
(B) Hajj Teymūr Khan Ayromlou
(C) Hajj Abbas Mirza
(D) Hajj QasemSoleimani
(E) Hajj Mohammad-HosaynAyrom
- Which amendment of Sri Lanka’s constitution has been abolished by their President in order to put a two-term limit on the Presidency?
(A) 15A amendment
(B) 16A amendment
(C) 17A amendment
(D) 18A amendment
(E) 19A amendment
- Which technology giant has partnered with US department of Energy for the creation of First Five Consortium to develop artificial intelligence (AI) tools aimed at helping first-responders at natural disasters?
- Who is the new Managing Director of Patanjali-owned edible oil manufacturer Ruchi Soya, after the resignation of Acharya Balkrishna from his post?
(B) Ram Bharat
(D) Vivek Singh
- What is the name of the Senior Vice President of Flipkart who resigned from the e-commerce company, bringing more than eight years of association to an end?
(A) Manish Kumar
(C) Anil Goteti
(D) Ravish Kumar Sinha
(E) Ravi Iyer
- Name the Ola Electric Co-founder who has resigned from his position recently?
(A) Bhavish Aggarwal
(B) Ankit Bhati
(C) Ravi Mittal
(D) Ankit Jain
(E) Sandeep Saxena
- Who has been reelected as the Prime Minister of Equatorial Guinea?
(A) Vicente EhateTomi
(B) Ignacio Milam Tang
(C) Ricardo Mangue Obama Nfubea
(D) Miguel AbiaBiteoBoricó
(E) Francisco Asue
ANSWERS: – 1-A, 2-B, 3-C, 4-D, 5-E,6-A, 7-B, 8-C, 9-D, 10-E