2nd September 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 2 September 2020 and Daily News are the most important topics for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 2nd September 2020 in English
- The 3-member committee, which has recently approved by the ministry of defence to review the effective utilisation of the Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services (AFHQ CS) cadre, will headed by whom?
(A) Lt. Gen. Dewan Rabindranath Soni
(B) Lt. Gen. Shekatkar
(C) Lt. Gen. Balwant Singh Negi
(D) Lt. Gen. Sunil Shrivastava
(E) Lt. Gen. Vijay Singh
- Mercedes driver, Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain) has won the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix 2020 at Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium, who has bagged for second position?
(A) Sebastian Vettel
(B) Max Verstappen
(C) Charles Leclerc
(D) Daniel Ricciardo
- Which nation has withdrawn its participation from the multilateral Military Exercise “Kavkaz 2020” to be held in Russia between 15th to 26th September 2020?
(E) Sri Lanka
- World Bank has stopped the publication of its ________ report to probe data collection irregularities in the annual ranking of countries’ business and investment climates.
(A) World Economic Outlook
(B) Global Financial Stability Report
(C) World Development Report
(D) Ease of Doing Business
(E) Financial Stability Report
- What is the name of the remote-controlled medical trolley developed by Indian Railways to help deliver food and medicines to COVID-19 patients?
- HarikrishnanVasanthaKumar, who recently passed away, was the member of parliament from which state?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
- World’s Largest Solar Tree has been developed by the CSIR-CMERI in which state?
(B) West Bengal
- According to the National Statistical Office(NSO), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Indian economy will be contracted by how much percentage in first quarter of 2020-21?
- Who has become the first female IPS officer to be appointed as CRPF Inspector General in terror-hit Srinagar?
(A) Shivani Ahuja
(B) Shreya Arya
(C) Anita Jha
(D) Charu Sinha
- Which nation has committed a Development Assistance loan worth Rs 3,500 Cr to India?
ANSWERS: – 1(B) 2(E) 3(C) 4(D) 5(E) 6(A) 7(B) 8(A) 9(D) 10(B)