19 August 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
19 August Current Affairs and Daily News is the most important topics for any competitive exam. Here we are Providing daily Current Affairs 2020 (Hindi/English) with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams.
Current Affairs 2020 (Hindi/English)
- Amritsar based e-mobility start-up eBikeGO has recently announced the appointment of which Indian cricketer as its brand ambassador?
(A) Yuvraj Singh
(B) Anil Kumble
(E) Harbhajan Singh
- With whom, All India Football Federation (AIFF) has joined hands to launch an E-Pathshala, the web platform to “recognise the creativity” and “develop the interest in football?
(A) Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
(B) Sports Authority of India
(C) Indian Olympic Association
(D) Indian Council of Medical Research
(E) NetajiSubhas National Institute of Sports
- Renowned vocalist PanditJasraj, who passed away recently, was honoured with Padma Shri in which year?
- NishikantKamat, who passed away recently, was the famous _.
- Recently the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh has announced that the Gwalior-Chambal Expressway will be named __.
(A) Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Chambal Progressway
(B) Shri DeenDayal Chambal Progressway
(C) Shri NanajiDeshmukh Chambal Progressway
(D) Shri Syama Prasad Mukherjee Chambal Progressway
(E) Pradhan Mantri Chambal Progressway
- Who has been appointed as the executive director (ED) of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)?
(B) Sapan Ray
(C) S Vishwanathan
(D) G P Garg
(E) Arun P Sathe
- Recently in which city, Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) has opened a quality control laboratory facilitating tests for seafood processors and exporters?
- Who has been appointed as the new director general of the Border Security Force (BSF)?
(B) Rishi Kumar Shukla
(D) Ranjit Sinha
- In which field India has requested to UAE for investments in 13th session of the India-UAE Joint Commission Meeting on Trade, Economic and Technical Cooperation was held?
(A) Renewable Energy
(B) Food Parks
(D) Both (A) and (B)
(E) All of the above
- Who has been appointed as the Governor of Meghalaya by replacing Tathagata Roy, who completed his five-year tenure?
(A) Satya Pal Malik
(C) NarinderNath Vohra
(D) Girish Chandra Murmu
(E) Mridula Sinha
ANSWERS: – 1(E) 2(B) 3(B) 4(D) 5(A) 6(D) 7(C) 8(E) 9(E) 10(A)