19th September 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 19 September 2020 and Daily News are the most important topics for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 19th September 2020 in English
- World Water Monitoring Day is observed globally on which day of September since 2003?
(A) 15th of September
(B) 19th of September
(C) 16th of September
(D) 17th of September
(E) 18th of September
- Recently, who has been chosen to be honored with the prestigious Asia Game Changer Award 2020?
(A) Chef Vikas Khanna
(B) Chef RanveerBrar
(C) Chef KunalKapur
(D) Chef Shipra Khanna
(E) Chef SanjyotKeer
- Which of the following has become the first country in the world to issue a sovereign bond linked to the sustainable development goals set by the United Nations?
- What is the name of the program that has recently been launched by Karnataka government for disbursing loans to agriculture sector of Rs 39,300 crores through various cooperative institutions?
(D) Mudra Spandana
- Recently, which private sector bank has launched “ApnaGharDreamz”, a scheme for home loan for skilled laborers?
(A) HDFC Bank
(B) IDBI Bank
(C) ICICI Bank
(D) Axis Bank
(E) Yes Bank
- Which city of India got the 85th rank in Smart City Index 2020 released by Institute for Management Development, in collaboration with Singapore University for Technology and Design (SUTD)?
(B) New Delhi
- What is the name of the shortest-serving Governor of the Reserve Bank of India, who recently passed away?
(A) Amitabha Ghosh
(B) Vikram Seth
(C) Deborah Baker
(D) V S Naipaul
(E) Jhumpa Lahiri
- What is the theme of “World Bamboo Day 2020” which observed globally on 18 September every year?
(A) Bamboo for sustainable development goals
(B) Bamboo Now
(C) Bamboo for development
(D) Natural Bamboo for development
(E) None of these
- Moussa Traore, who recently passed away, was the former president of which republican country?
(A) Republic of Senegal
(B) Republic of Ghana
(C) Republic of Nigeria
(D) Republic of Mali
(E) Republic of Malawi
- India’s first exclusive private jet terminal was inaugurated by the Ministry of Union Civil Aviation in which city?
(A) New Delhi
ANSWERS: – 1(E) 2(A) 3(C) 4(B) 5(C) 6(A) 7(A) 8(B) 9(D) 10(A)