16th September 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 16 September 2020 and Daily News are the most important topics for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 16th September 2020 in English
- Which state will constitute a special security force that will be allowed to conduct searches and arrests without a warrant?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(B) West Bengal
(D) Madhya Pradesh
(E) Tamil Nadu
- Which of the following tennis star won the men’s singles title at the US Open-2020?
(A) Alexander Zverev
(B) Dominic Thiem
(C) Rafael Nadal
(D) Roger Federer
(E) Novak Djokovic
- Which of the following organisation announced on September 15, 2020, that India’s economy is expected to contract by 9% in 2020-worse than the 4% contraction which the bank had forecasted three months ago?
(A) World bank
- The Aircraft (Amendment) Bill, 2020 aims to enable total how many regulatory Aviation bodies to become more effective, which will, in turn, increase the level of security and safety in the aircraft operations of the nation?
- Scientists revealed that they have detected potential signs on life on the inhospitable Venus. The scientists have detected which of the following gas in the acidic clouds of Venus that indicates microbes may inhabit Earth’s neighbor?
- India becomes member of UN’s Commission on Status of Women, after defeating which country in election of UN body?
- Recently who has been re-elected as the Deputy Chairman of RajyaSabha or the upper house of the Parliament?
(B) P J Kurien
(C) Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Byte Dance a Chinese Company which owns a popular video-sharing app called TikTok in its recent merger deals with which of the following US-based firm?
- Which Indian state has partnered with SIDBI to provide support to MSMEs in the state?
(C) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu
(E) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the name of the social activist and Arya Samaj leader who has passed away recently?
(A) Swami Agnivesh
(B) Narendra Kumar Swain
(E) None of these
ANSWERS : – 1(A) 2(B) 3(D) 4(C) 5(B) 6(C) 7(D) 8(C) 9(A) 10(A)