15th September 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 15 September 2020 and Daily News are the most important topics for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 15th September 2020 in English
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the occasion of ‘Hindi Diwas’ extended his greetings and congratulated the linguists who contributed to the development of the Hindi language. Hindi Diwas celebrated on which of the following day?
(B) 15 September
(C) 9 December
(D) 14 September
(E) 11 July
2. Yoshihide Suga, Japan’s on September 14, 2020, won the leadership vote of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) of Japan. He will soon secure the post of the new Prime Minister. Currently, he is serving on which of the following post?
(A) Chief Defence Secretary
(B)Chief Cabinet Secretary
(D) Education Minister
(E) Foreign Minister
- The Union Government on September 14, 2020, sought Parliament’s approval for infusing how much amount of capital infusion in public sector banks in the current financial year to meet regulatory requirements?
(D)20 lac cr
4. The Bharatiya Janata Party President JP Nadda on September 14, 2020, launched a week-long which of the following campaign to celebrate the 70th birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on September 17.
(D) ‘Karam hi Seva’
(E) None of the above
5. Which among the following security forces has deployed female doctors at forwarding locations in Ladakh for the first-ever time?
- The last stage of trials of which the COVID-19 vaccine has been paused after a participant fell ill but the trials have resume once again. What is the name of the Company that is doing trials?
(D) Sputnik V
7. Who is appointed as ADB’s head of the country in New Delhi, who will be leading ADB’s operations and policy dialogue with the government and other developmental partners in India?
(A) Takeo Nakao
(C) Takeo Konishi
(D) K.V Kamath
(E) Kenichi Yokoyama
8. The Reserve Bank of India has mandated banks to fully automate the NPA classification and provisioning calculation process. Under this, all borrower accounts will be covered and lenders will have time till what time to complete this process.
(A) March 31, 2021
(B) June 30, 2021
(C) May 30, 2021
(D)April 31, 2021
(E) July 1, 2021
- Alphabet Inc’s Google has set an unprecedented goal to power its data centers and offices solely with renewable energy by what time? With this, Google has become the biggest company in the world to commit to ditching coal and natural gas power.
- Which of the following country shift towards the new India-Pacific strategy comes as Europe expressed concerns over China’s track record on human rights and the country’s economic dependence on the Asian country?
ANSWERS: – 1(D)2(B)3(C)4(B)5(B)6(C)7(C)8(B)9(C)10(C)