10th October 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Here we are Providing Top 10 Current Affairs of 10th October 2020 and Daily News are the most important topics for any competitive exams with Questions & Answers for SSC, Bank & Railway Exams. So Solve daily quizzes that will help you memorize the topics.
Daily Current Affairs 10th October 2020 in English
- What is the name of the Anti-Radiation Missile, which developed by India’s Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and test-fired from a Sukhoi-30 fighter aircraft off India’s east coast at Balasore in Odisha?
- The World Bank projected India’s Gross Domestic Product to contract by ____ in this fiscal year (2020-21), which is reflective of the national lockdown and the income shock experienced by households and firms due to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- According to the 3rd bi-monthly monetary policy of the Reserve Bank of India, which of the following is correct on the basis of an assessment of the current and evolving macroeconomic situation –
(A) The repo rate under the liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) has been kept unchanged at 4%.
(B) The reverse repo rate under the LAF has been kept unchanged at 5%.
(C) The marginal standing facility (MSF) rate and the Bank Rate have been kept unchanged at 6%.
(D) Real GDP growth is expected to be negative.
(E) All are correct
- With the purpose to create awareness of the role of the postal sector in people’s and businesses’ everyday lives and its contribution to the social and economic development of countries, the “World Post Day” is observed on which day of October every year?
(A) 9th of October
(B) 10th of October
(C) 8th of October
(D) 11th of October
(E) 12th of October
- Which giant e-commerce company has partnered with “Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation” (IRCTC), to provide its customers with the facility to book reserved train tickets on that website?
(C) Amazon India
- Mario José Molina, who was the only Mexican scientist to receive the Nobel Prize, passed away, in which year he was awarded by Nobel Prize in Chemistry for their 1970 research on the damage to the Ozone layer?
- Which state government has entered into a partnership with Israel to establish a one of a kind Centre of Excellence(CoE) on high-value vegetables in the state to improve and promote the livelihoods of farmers?
- India’s central bank RBI has extended the term of Rajesh Kumar Chhibber as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of which bank for another 6 months, prior to this he got an extension of 3 months with effect from July 10, 2020?
(A) HDFC Bank
(B) Bank of Maharashtra
(C) Punjab National Bank
(D) ICICI Bank
(E) Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has inked three Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which bank to help in providing credit support to the different sections of the society including the priority sector?
(A) Punjab National Bank
(B) Bank of Baroda
(C) Bank of India
(D) State Bank of India
(E) Central Bank of India
- The UP government has recently inaugurated the state’s biggest oxygen production plant which has the capacity to produce how many tonnes of liquid oxygen per day?