Current Affairs 2019 for 21st Dec Latest Updates
Kuldeep Yadav became the first India player to claim two hat-tricks in international cricket
- Wrist spinner Kuldeep Yadav became the first India player to claim two hat-tricks in international cricket, joining an elite band that includes pace legend Wasim Akram and see her the Current Affairs 2019.
Three new personalized playlists have recently been launched by YouTube Music under the “Mixed for You” section
- You Tube introduced a shelf of three personalised mixes, the new Discover Mix, New Release Mix, and Your Mix, to keep you up to date on what’s just been released and introduce you to a wider range of artists and sounds based on your personal taste.
Apple, Amazon, Google three companies have recently partnered to make their smart home devices more compatible
- Amazon.com Inc, Apple Inc and Alphabet Inc’s Google are partnering to lay the groundwork for better compatibility among their smart home products.
- The group aims to make it easier for device manufacturers to build products that are compatible with smart home and voice services such as Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant.
More Topic is here Current Affairs 2019 Quiz
European Space Agency space agency’s first exoplanetary mission, Characterizing Exoplanet Satellite (Cheops) has been successfully launched
- CHEOPS is the first exoplanetary mission of the European Space Agency (ESA). It is also the first satellite built by Airbus in Spain for ESA.
- CHEOPS will characterize exoplanets of nearby stars, observing known planets in the size range between Earth and Neptune and precisely measuring their radii to determine their density and understand what they are made of.
Virat Kohli holds the numero uno position in the 2019 Forbes India Celebrity 100 list
- Akshay Kumar (with a reported earning of Rs 293.25 crore in 2019) has climbed up the ladder to rank second, which is the highest position occupied by someone from the entertainment industry.
- The numero uno position was occupied by cricketer Virat Kohli.Salman Khan (with a reported earning of Rs 229.25 crore in 2019), who held the top spot since 2016, has slipped to third position.
HDFC Bank bank becomes 3rd Indian company to cross $100 billion in market capitalisation
- HDFC Bank now ranks 110th in the world’s most valued companies. According to Bloomberg data, currently, there are 109 companies in the list which have market cap of over $100 billion.
- Among the most valued banks and financial companies around the world which have a market cap of over $100 billion, HDFC Bank ranks 26th.
Ashmita Sethi has been appointed as the managing director of Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies for its India operations
- Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies, has announced the appointment of Ashmita Sethi to the position of managing director for India.
And Buy the Arithmetic book pdf
Portugal country has announced the launch of the Gandhi Citizenship Education Award to uphold the ideals of Mahatma Gandhi in perpetuity
- Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Costa has announced that in order to help perpetuate Mahatma Gandhi’s ideals, Portugal will be launching a Gandhi Citizenship Education Prize, each year inspired by his different thoughts and quotes
75 kilometres is the strike range of DRDO’s upgraded Pinaka Missile System
- Pinaka is a multiple rocket launcher produced in India and developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) for the Indian Army. The system has a maximum range of 40 km for Mark-I and 75 km for Mark-II, and can fire a salvo of 12 HE rockets in 44 seconds.
Shifa Care the India’s first online healthcare service app for the LGBTQ community
- Shifa Care mobile application allows “any person to connect with any doctor or multiple doctors for multi-disciplinary care in 60+ Indian languages from smartphone via video call to get diagnosed, for consultation, second opinion, and prescription”.
- The healthcare platform also facilitates medical solutions to people in need of affordable, yet quality healthcare services across the rural rungs of the country apart from those in tier 1, 2 and 3 cities and yourclasses .