9 August 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Current Affairs 9 August 2020
- Recently Andhra Pradesh government has started an online awareness program called “e-RakshaBandhan” in which field?
(A) Domestic Violence
(D) Gender Violence
(E) Cyber Crimes
- Which edition of BRICS Environment Ministers’ Meeting has been held under the presidency of Russia?
- Recently SasidharJagadishan has been appointed as the next Chief Executive Officer of HDFC Bank in place of _.
(A) Amrita Singh
(B) Deepak Parekh
(C) Aditya Puri
(E) Keki Mistry
- Name the Apple’s Senior VP of Worldwide Marketing who is stepping down from his position and now became an Apple Fellow and act as a top-level adviser in the company?
(A) Craig Federighi
(B) Phil Schiller
(C) Eddy Cue
(D) Scott Forstall
- What is the name of the Music platform that has been announced to shut by the October while giving an option to transfer data to Youtube Music till December?
(A) YouTube Music
(D) Google Play Music
- In the recent MP announcement, RBI will provide an additional special liquidity facility (ASLF) of Rs 5,000 crore to NABARD for a period of:
(A) 5 year
(B) 2 year
(C) 4 year
(D) 1 year
(E) 3 year
- What is the name of the Microsoft’s cloud platform, via which Reliance Jio is offering services to its customers?
- Recently which Edtech has acquired Mumbai-based edtech startup WhiteHatJr for $300 million?
- Girish Chandra Murmu has been appointed as the new Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India. He will succeed _.
(A) Shashi Kant Sharma
(B) Rajiv Gauba
(C) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
(D) Rajiv Mehrishi
- Which country is going to build a Satellite Assembly, Integration and Testing Centre in collaboration with Airbus in its country?
(B) Saudi Arabia
ANSWERS: – 1(E) 2(A) 3(C) 4(B) 5(D) 6(D) 7(A) 8(E) 9(D) 10(A)