4 August 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Current Affairs 4 August 2020 in English
- Who has recently been named as the Prime Minister of the West African Country Ivory Coast?
(B) Guillaume Soro
(D) Daniel Kablan Duncan
(E) Laurent Gbagbo
- The 6th BRICS Environment Ministers’ Meeting has been held under the presidency of Russia. Which country will host the next meeting in 2021?
(E) South Africa
- The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has launched one-stop knowledge portal named as ________ in association with TransUnion CIBIL.
- Reliance Power has been signed an agreement with which Japanese company and a group of banks for their new gas-fired thermal power generation project in Bangladesh?
(E) JX Nippon
- Which ministry has recently been awarded by SKOCH Gold Award 2020 for its Empowerment enabled Scholarship Schemes project?
(A) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
(B) Ministry of Women and Child Development
(C) Ministry of Minority Affairs
(D) Ministry of Home Affairs
(E) Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Amar Singh has been passed away recently, currently he was serving as-
(A) RajyaSabha MP
(B) LokSabha MP
(C) Cabinet Minister
(D) Secretary in Ministry of Finance
(E) Secretary in Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) approved a programme to benefit the artisans involved in the manufacturing of Agarbatti under –
- Which statutory body of Government of India signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) to supply mustard oil to Paramilitary forces?
(A) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
(B) National Small Industries Corporation
(C) Small Industries Development Bank of India
(D) Khadi and Village Industries Commission
(E) Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Which company partnered with “Craft Silicon” to innovate and accelerate the digital loan repayment solutions?
(D) Amazon Pay
- Which of the following e-commerce company announced to support over six lakh artisans, weavers and craftsmen across the country through its Samarth program?
(E) Paytm Mall
ANSWERS: – 1(A) 2(B) 3(D) 4(C) 5(A) 6(A) 7(C) 8(D) 9(E) 10(B)