3 August 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Current Affairs 3 August 2020 in English
- Name the Indian Air Force Station at which the first batch of Rafael Aircraft landed?
(A) Udhampur Air Force Station
(B) Palam Air Force Station
(C) Pathankot Air Force Station
(D) Awantipur Air Force Station
(E) Ambala Air Force base
- The new National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 approved by the government will replace which of these policies?
(A) NEP 1984
(B) NEP 1988
(C) NEP 1986
(D) NEP 1982
(E) NEP 1983
- Who recently took charge as the Union Health Secretary?
(A) Ashish Gupta
(B) Avinash Kumar
(C) Rajesh Bhushan
(D) Anuj Singh
(E) Deepak Rawat
- Lee Teng-hui, who passed away recently, served as ____ of Taiwan from 1988 to 2000.
(B) Vice President
(C) Prime Minister
(D) Finance Minister
(E) High Commissioner
- Recently NASA has successfully launched its Mars 2020 Perseverance rover via which rocket?
(B) Atlas LV-3B
(D) Atlas V
- Which three cities of Andhra Pradesh got Governor’s approval for the formation of the capital?
(A) Vijayawada, Amaravati and Visakhapatnam
(B) Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam and Amaravati
(C) Visakhapatnam, Amaravati and Kurnool
(D) Vijayawada, Tirupati and Guntur
(E) Anantpur, Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada
- The ChaukChauraha road is renamed by the Lucknow municipal corporation in the memory of whom?
(B) Syama Prasad Mukherjee
- Who has been appointed as interim prime minister of the Republic of Somalia?
(A) Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed
(B) Mahdi Mohammed Gulaid
(C) Hassan Ali Khaire
(D) Sharif Sheikh Ahmed
(E) Omar Sharmarke
- Which edition of the India-EU Joint Economic and Trade Committee (JETCO) meeting 2020 held recently?
- Which state government has renamed “Bilung” village after popular folk song “Rangabati”?
ANSWERS: – 1(E) 2(C) 3(C) 4(A) 5(D) 6(C) 7(D) 8(B) 9(A) 10(E)