1 August 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
Current Affairs 1 August 2020 in English
- Name the veteran Indian domestic all-rounder, who has recently announced his retirement from all forms of cricket.
(B) Rajat Bhatia
(E) Unmukt Chand
- Who has been appointed as the Private Secretary (PS) to Prime Minister NarendraModi on co-terminus basis?
(A) HardikSatishchandra Shah
(B) Aditya Kumar Anand
(C) Adwait Kumar Singh
(D) Ajay Kumar
- The domestic rating agency, Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency of India has appointed whom as its new managing director and group chief executive officer for three years?
(A) Ranjana Agarwal
(C) N Sivaraman
(D) Radhika V Haribhakti
(E) Rajeev Kumar
- Which digital wallet company has launched “mpay.me” UPI link service that allows users to send and receive money from any UPI payment app?
- Which Union Ministry launched “Indian Report on Digital Education, 2020”?
(A) Ministry of Home Affairs
(B) Ministry of Human Resources and Development
(C) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
(D) Ministry of External Affairs
(E) Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Anil Murali, who recently passed away, was a famous-
- Commonwealth Games medalist _____ and Kabaddi player ______ have been appointed as deputy directors in the Sports and Youth Affairs Department of Haryana.
(A) Dakota Kai and GeetaPhogat
(B) Kavita Devi and BabitaPhogat
(C) GeetaPhogat and Sanya Malhotra
(D) Sanya Malhotra and Dakota Kai
(E) GeetaPhogat and Kavita Devi
- NITI Aayog’sAtal Innovation Mission (AIM) has launched ______ an incubator capabilities enhancement program for an ecosystem which will be focused on creating high performing startups.
- Padma Shri awardee SonamTsheringLepcha, who recently passed away at the age of 92 years old was a famous-
(D) Folk musician
(E) None of These
- Recently, the union cabinet approved MoU between India and which country on Cooperation in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine and Homeopathy?
(D) South Africa
ANSWERS: – 1(B) 2(A) 3(C) 4(B) 5(B) 6(B) 7(B) 8(D) 9(D) 10(C)