8 Feb Current Affairs Latest Update 2020 in English
Today Current Affairs As we all know that current affairs section is one of the most scoring sections in every exam. So, you need to prepare for this section from the right source. In order to boost your confidence in General Awareness section, we started this initiative in which we will provide daily current insight to you. We will be providing you daily bullet points based on current events which are important for your General Awareness section. These current affair posts will be useful for your upcoming Banking, RRB, RBI Assistant, SSC & All other State level exams GK Today.
8 Feb Current Affairs in English
List of 8 Feb Current Affairs in English
Download 8 Feb Current Affair in PDF
1. Who has bagged gold in the 64kg category of the 35th edition of Senior Women’s National Weightlifting Championships, held in kolkata?
2. Who became the 18th president of Cricket Association Bengal (CAB), who is also the youngest one to hold the post?
3. The Union Cabinet gave its approval to confer the status of Institution of National Importance to five Indian Institutes of Information Technology,
IIITs, namely: Surat, Bhopal, Bhagalpur, Agartala and Raichur IIITs
4. Where did the Union Cabinet has given its in-principle approval for setting up a new Major Port, after which India is expected to enter the list of countries with top 10 container ports in the world?
5. Who has been chosen the goodwill ambassador of the Indian contingent at the Tokyo Olympics this year?
6. Name the Chief Economist of the World Bank, who has recently announced his resignation from his post?
Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg
7. Kirk Douglas, who died recently, was the famous___.
8. As per the Reserve Bank of India’s sixth bi-monthly monetary policy statement for 2019-20, what is the value of Reverse Repo Rate?
9. Which book of Vinod Kumar Shukla got the first Mathrubhumi Book of Year Award recently?
Blue Is Like Blue
10. Kishore Kumar Samman’ is annually given by which state government?