4 Feb Current Affairs 2020 Latest Update in English
Current Affairs Today As we all know that current affairs section is one of the most scoring sections in every exam. So, you need to prepare for this section from the right source. In order to boost your confidence in General Awareness section, we started this initiative in which we will provide daily current insight to you. We will be providing you daily bullet points based on current events which are important for your General Awareness section. These current affair posts will be useful for your upcoming Banking, RRB, RBI Assistant, SSC & All other State level exams.
4 Feb Current Affairs in English
1. Who has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to Canada?
2. Who have been appointed as BCCI’s new three-member of Cricket Advisory Committee?
Madan Lal, Rudra Pratap Singh and Sulakshana Naik
3. Ravinder Kumar, who has been banned for four years for failing dope test, is related which sport?
4. Dalip Kaur Tiwana, who died recently, was the famous___.
5. Under the new personal income tax slab, the tax rate on income between 5-7.
5 lakhs has been reduced from 20% to what percent? 10%
6. Who won 2020 Australian Open Men’s Singles title?
7. Rabi Singh, who died recently, was an eminent poet of which regional language?
8. Name the partner country of 34th Surajkund International Crafts Fair 2020?
9. The world’s largest meditation center and global headquarters of the Heartfulness Institute have been inaugurated recently in which city?
10. Name the state bird of Goa, which is the mascot for Goa 2020 National Games?
Thanx to Yourclasses