31st July 2020 Daily Current Affairs & Daily GK Update in English
31st July Current Affairs 2020 in English
- Guwahati Development Department Ministry has inaugurated first manhole cleaning robot ______ to ensure minimal human involvement to clean the sewers.
- Parvez Khan, who died recently, was a famous personality of which field?
(C) Film Industry
(E) Social Worker
- Name the founder of SS Motivation, who has been honoured with “Karamveer Chakra Award” by Global Fellowship Award instituted by United Nations and International Confederation of NGO (iCONGO) at the ReX ConcLIVE hosted in IIT Delhi?
(A) Amit Nayyar
(B) Sunil ydv
(C) Sridhar Singh
(D) Rajiv Malhan
(E) Sukhdev Chopra
- Which insurance company has launched a crop insurance campaign titled “Bohot Zaroori Hai” for farmers in Maharashtra and Karnataka to encourage them about their yield protection and financial security?
(A) Bharti AXA General Insurance
(B) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
(C) HDFC General Insurance Company
(D) Agriculture Insurance Company of India
(E) National Insurance Company
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Paytm Money by the investment & wealth management subsidiary of Paytm?
(A) Shekhar Sharma
(B) Varun Sridhar
(C) Ashit Ranjit
(D) Satish Gupta
- United Nations observes which date of July every year as World Day Against Trafficking in Persons?
(A) 30th of July
(B) 31st of July
(C) 22nd of July
(D) 29th of July
(E) 28th of July
- Power Finance Corporation (PFC) has signed an agreement with the whom for Training, Research, and Entrepreneurship Development in Smart Grid Technology?
(A) Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
(B) Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
(C) Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
(D) Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
(E) Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Which international organisation has approved USD 3 million (about Rs 22 crore) grant to India from its Asia Pacific Disaster Response Fund to further support the government”s emergency response to COVID-19 pandemic?
(A) World Bank
(B) Asian Development Bank
(C) International Monetary Fund
(D) New Development Bank
(E) Bank for International Settlements
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) launched its Mars Perseverance Rover 2020, by which year it will reach to Mars?
(A) February 2021
(B) October 2021
(C) January 2021
(D) March 2021
(E) June 2021
- The government of India has handed over a symbolic cheque of USD 5.6 million for High Impact Community Development Projects (HICDP) to which country (July 2020)?
(A) Sri Lanka
ANSWERS: – 1(B) 2(C) 3(B) 4(A) 5(B) 6(A) 7(E) 8(B) 9(A) 10(E)